Baking Soda for Constipation
Baking Soda for Constipation – 4 Remedies from the Kitchen
Meta Description: Baking soda for constipation; benefits of baking soda; easy ways to reduce constipation through baking soda.
Constipation is an irregular bowel movements and it happens to everyone once in their life. The interval between bowel movements varies from person to person. Being constipated is not a serious problem but needs treatment and proper diet to avoid complications in future. Some people have normal bowel movement three times a day and constipated people have once or twice a week. Constipation can be a reason of any major disease that is why it is better to have proper diet and avoid the things that can cause constipation. Baking soda for constipation is the natural medicine that can cure constipation.
Mechanism of baking soda for constipation
Baking soda is naturally occurring salty substance. Its salty properties have tendency to reduce constipation and increase the bowel movements. Few main properties of baking soda for constipated people are as follows:
- Baking soda helps in relieving the stomach gas, excess air from the body.
- It cures the stomach ache, bloating and reduces the pressure in the digestive tract.
- It is best to get rid of acidity as baking soda is alkaline in nature it makes easy way in discharging the waste from your tummy.
Use of baking soda for constipation
Here we have most effective methods in order to get rid of constipation through baking soda. You are advised to try these four tips and find out the best one for yourself.
- Baking soda with water
Intake of baking soda with water relaxes your intestine. It also helps to increase your digestion power and stabilizes the excretory system. Saline nature of baking soda is also good to overcome acidity.
- Take a glass and add 1 teaspoon baking soda in it.
- Pour 1 cup warm water in glass.
- Stir it properly.
- Drink this drink twice a day.
2. Baking soda and apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar with baking soda is a best remedy for constipation. It also cures the pain caused by low bowel movements. It is better to use this method to get instant result.
- Take 2-3 table spoons of apple cider vinegar, add 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- Consume this mixture 1-2 times in a day.
- You can add 1 teaspoon of honey to enhance your digestion.
- Over dosage of this solution can cause diarrhea.
- Laminate with baking soda
Lemon has citric acid that stimulates the digestive system and pushes away the gas and waste matter. Baking soda neutralizes the acidity of lemon juice and cleanses the intestine.
- Stir 2 teaspoons of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice into a glass of warm water.
- You can add a pinch of salt.
- Drink it daily.
- Baking soda water bath
For constipated people here we have another way to get benefit from baking soda. Constipation is not only cured by intake of baking soda but also the warm water bath containing baking soda increases body strength.
- Fill your bath tub with warm water; add 3-4 table spoons of baking soda.
- Stir it and have a warm water bath.
- Soak yourself for 10 minutes and have towel and dry your body.
- Regular warm water bath usually gives relief from constipation.